Saturday, October 5, 2013

Some of my Customized Knives


     Howdy ya'll. I just wanted to show off some of my customized knives. I have tried my hand at knife making, but also enjoy customizing factory knives.







     From top to bottom. 

MTech Brand folder that I turned into a small fixed blade. The sheath is homemade from poor man's kydex. Between the knife and sheath, there is around 20 ft of paracord. 

SanRenMu 710, with black carbon fiber overlays on the scales..

Sarge Brand folder, with blue and pink carbon fiber overlays on the scales. I added a braided paracord lanyard, along with pink beads. This took the most work, because the camo paint was very difficult to remove.



        More Pics





Close up of the fixed blade.





     I hope ya'll enjoyed the pics. If you have any questions about any of the knives, feel free to comment and ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment